Imagine an evening in the comfort of your own home, with your close friends, sharing the warm feeling of live music taking you to a place of connection and bliss.
That’s a house Kirtan. And we love to perform them.
We usually do them acoustically: no amplifiers needed. A house concert usually starts around 7:00 pm and lasts for 90 minutes. Often, the host will prepare light snacks and ask guests to bring food or drink to share.
The performance fee depends upon travel requirements. Often, the host will sponsor a portion of the fee with guests providing a love donation making up the rest of the fee. Contact us for our current performance fee.
What you need to do:
- Select a date that works for you and your friends.
- Contact us to see if we’re available on that date.
- Send us a deposit to hold the date.
- We’ll perform on that date. If you have some favorite songs, we’ll be sure to include them in our set.
- Pay the remainder of the performance fee.
- Enjoy the energy of Kirtan shared with your guests.
Contact us today to discuss bringing Kirtan to your home or venue.